- Take your first lap easy, site the track, look for changes as the dirt moves everytime we groom.
- TRACK CONDITIONS CHANGE CONSTANTLY
- Track is continously watered use caution if you see fresh water on the track.
- If you see a track worker with a hose in his hands chances are the track is wet! USE CAUTION!
- Track conditions change throughout the day and may get hard packed, try to use new lines on the fresh dirt that is still loamy and damp.
- Be observant!, look for downed riders and other obstaicales, be aware of blinds spots such as back sides of jumps.